Sterling Pipework provides a complete Project Management service from design to installation, commissioning and hand-over.
The company takes full responsibility for the installation project and compliance, as required.
Quality management is enshrined in Sterling Pipework’s core values and therefore a factor in every decision made.
The company fully complies with ISO 9001:2008.
To ensure excellent service to our clients, Sterling Pipework undertakes ongoing training for staff in the following areas:
- First Aid
- Coded Welding
- Confined Space Entry
- Health & Safety
- Quality Procedures
- Personnel /Supervisor Training
- All personnel hold CSCS cards and are fully trained for their tasks.
Health and Safety
Health and Safety is a core principal concerns and Sterling Pipework is are committed to excellence.
It follows that minimising risk to people, plant and products is inseparable from all other objectives. Profits and Safety are not in competition, on the contrary, Sterling believes that safety is good business.
- The Company fully complies with ISO 9001:2008
- Weld documentation and tracability records
- Certification on all materials and weld consumables
- All employees fully aware of the permit to work systems
- Coded pipework in materials such as Carbon, Stainless Steel, Incoly, Duplex & Cunifer
- Pipework Systems in Screwed, Jacketed, P.T.F.E. Lined & Plastic