Sterling Pipework provides a wide range of services related to the Pipework Industry.
The company specialises in Stainless Steel pipework fabrication services, though undertake a full range of pipework services.
- Site survey
- General Arrangement Drawings
- P&ID and Isometric Drawings
- Coded Welding to BSEN 287 in various diameters and wall thickness.
- Water Treatment Pipework,
- Process Pipework,
- Hygienic Pipework and CIP Systems.
- Pump Skid bases, Platforms & Staircases.
- Pressure Vessel and Tank Fabrication. Hot Wells, CIP, Storage ECT
- Coded Welding to ASME & BSEN 287 in various diameters and wall thickness.
- High Pressure Steam
- Boiler Installations
- Gas, Condensate, Air & Water.
- Refrigerant, Ammonia and Glycol
Copper, Plastic, (ABS, PVC) PTFE Lined, Screwed and Jacketed Pipework.
- Weld Procedures to ASME & BSEN 15614 & 288
- Weld Certificates to BSEN 287
- Material 316 Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel and Inconel. All diameters and wall thickness up to 22mm.
- Welding Processes. MMA, TIG and Flux Cored.
Workshop. Separated for Stainless Steel Fabrication. Material and lifting facilities. Pressure Testing equipment
Instrumentation & Electrical Installation
Flow measurement: Meters, Sensors & Transmitters
Pressure Measurement: Sensors & Transmitters
Level & Temperature Measurement